THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Have I Done The Right Thing.....??

Today, minutes after midnight, I finally told her everything that I have been keeping away from her. I don't know what I have just done. She was the one who turned my whole life upside down, but it seems that I am hurting her everytime. I wonder, am I really worth it, do I have what it takes? I am really starting to doubt my own abilities......

Few months ago, on her birthday, I made her a present and made a promise to give it to her the next time we meet. But now, when I look at it, I feel.....emptiness doesn't sound right, neither does bitterness, it is just a feeling I cannot describe....but I cannot deny, that it was a feeling of sorrow. Feeling the pain, I just couldn't bear it, I currently kept the present in my drawer, somewhere I would not open so often.

I vowed not to look in my past's pain, but unfortunately, I broke it during midnight, I was reminded the pain I felt in the past. Being able to surpass it for so long and now to feel it again, the sorrow was really unbearable. Even now, I am doubting myself if I can really do it, I can't bear to feel the same sorrow twice...I guess I am really useless....

Damn it.....I am an asshole....

0 comments: