THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boredom

Man....this whole week really sucks like hell...I am so freaking bored. Physics test tomorrow, and my stupid computer studies teacher gave us assignment during the holidays! We don't have to study during the holidays meh....she thinks all of us are too damn free......

Assignment, 5-man in a team. The topic? Some big shot in the computer world that left their footprints. I've done 90% of the assignment, the remaining 10%, I'll leave it to my teammates or else it wouldn't be a group work.

The finals are drawing closer and closer, and I have yet to get a grip on my studies. I cannot afford to  score poorly in my first test. Physics test tomorrow, and Computer Studies test on wednesday. There is a new game which I wanted to play! BUT, I have all these exams over me. Need to endure the temptations first.

Things don't really seem to be going so well for me now. Constantly under stress, and when I am under stress, my Signus kicks in. Signus are very irritating, for anyone who knows a cure to it, please let me know. I can't take it anymore!!

Going back to university tomorrow......after a week long holiday, I'll see my friends again, and perhaps attend the Mooncake Festival Party on 1st October....see my mood how first, if I was emo-ing cause it did too badly for my test, then, maybe I won't go.

Till next week....bye bye...

0 comments: