THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dead Blog's Revival

OK, it seems that I have ignored my blog long enough until someone was complaining it to me already (=.=''). I got no time to update my blog in UNITen recently, and if u guys see my posts on facebook, you guys should have known that I have not slept for 3 days straight!!! And yes, I am still mentally sane if you guys are wondering if I have lost my senses.

From my experience, it is not a good way to live, even if you are taking 2 hours nap in the afternoons. Really, the torment is unbearable!! Your eyes will feel all droopy and your vision will start to blur every once and then. Plus, in addition for my case, I could not really walk in a straight line, as if I was drunk and my hand will shake more often (I couldn't even hold the chopsticks)!!

My fatigue is still restricting me from staying up too late right now, and I need to take constant naps or I'll really feel energy-less. Hm, come to think of it, yesterday, Friday, it was raining heavily in the morning, and I had to get to the Collage Of Engineering for my Physics Lab experiment. Since my mind was not in the right state (I did not sleep through out the night), I cycled through the rain and went to COE which was 1.5km away. When I reached there, I was drenched and noticed I was early, VERY EARLY. So I went to the bench to sit first, and all of the sudden, I blacked out. The next thing I knew, my friend shooked me up for Physics class. I was thinking that I must unconciously collapsed. Oh well, at least I did it with style. Knocked out while still seating!!

Anyway, what made me gone through the torturous 3 hellish days was for my attempts to finish up the video I was working on for a competiton. The competition is complusory for all Engineering Foundation students, and the teams are saperated by each classes. My classmates however, were not very cooperative, so they did not turn up for today. I only guessed that 4 people were turning up, but I was wrong, at least 10 person came. On the other hand, other classes attandence were much more sastifying.

Oh ya, I will only upload the pictures of the project course later, once I settle down my laptop first, time to defrag it and clean up the temperory internet files, cache, etc etc.

0 comments: