THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Updates...

Its been quite a while since I left it dead. Got nothing much to talk about....

Updates in my life:-

-I got my YTN loan approved.

-I did my Calculus Test 2

-My class pissed off our Computer Studies teacher

-I did badly for my Physics Quiz

-I am going to cry when I discussed my Calculus Test 2 with my teacher

YTN loan approved, good for me lo. Now don't have to burden my parents with the tutor fees in UniTEN. They offered me RM 90, 000 and I get

-RM 6000 per year as allowance (RM 500 a month)

-RM 600 per year to buy my text books

-0% interest rates (pay for what you have used)

-Chance to convert the loan into scholarship

The loan was OK, just the forms are costly.......

Next up, I did my Calculus Test 2, oh my god! I'll never forget that day. What a luck, 1 hour before the exam I fell seriously ill. My flu was out of control and I have to go to the library to take the exam. Damn it was cold. My brain froze and I couldn't think.

Then, my class pissed off our Computer Studies teacher. She keep on saying "I'm not mad" when she is shouting at us. How can that not be mad? Her actions spoke louder than her words. Why was she mad? It is due to the low marks we gave her for evaluation while other classes gave me a relatively good mark. How can she blame us? She told us to be honest right!! In my opinion, the other classes are only polishing her shoes, sweet talking, bodek, etc etc, any words you can think of. There is a HUGE difference bewteen being nice and strict, evil and lenient.

I choose to be nice and strict. SO, the evaluation I gave her was very strict, I am not the kind of person who goes soft. It was not only me, but the whole chinese people in my class did that!! The disability to keep her word, stuck up attitude and failure to appear in class on time gave me a good reason to give her a low mark. Moreover, she said the she was not very good at teaching on her first class with us. So, how can I give a high rating to someone who doesn't even have confident in herself? She told us that she would give us our first assignment on 31st August, till now, we got nothing, how can I not revolt? Being a man of punctuality, I ain't forgiving such a small thing.

This is absurd, if she fears for low evaluation marks, next time, don't give us the fucking papers! Best Teacher Award for 08/09 kononnya, MY FOOT LA! Don't expect every students to lick your shoes. I HAVE MY OWN DIGNITY!

Yesterday, 15/09/09 was my Physics Quiz 3. Thank god I studied with 2 more of my housemates till 1am in a cafe or else I would be blank! But still, I did wrongly...wrong application of physics theorm. Damn....

At the same day, I went for my Calculus tutorial, my teacher, Ms. Carolyn discussed about our test papers with us. It was really shocking!!! I am losing confidence alerady!! This is dangerous!!

Anyway, yesterday was She-Reen's birthday while today is Alvin's....yawnz...time to sleep...

0 comments: