THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tiring Week

Yes...this week is very very tiring. I think I have gone a bit overboard on the activities. First of all, the PKC camp is coming up, so the performances have to be practiced regularly. What it has to do with me? Well, I kinda go 'dragged' into the performance by going with the flow.

At first, I only participated in the dancing performance. More like a free-styling dance led by my seniors. Since, I can't use youtube in UniTEN. You guys just look for Wonder Boy by Super Junior in youtube. That is the dance that we are going to use for the freshie camp.

Then, I also got dragged into the drama team along with my chinese room mates since they are short of hand. SO, out senior asked us for a favour and, well, how can we say no? Go into their good books and they might lend us a hand one day. It is a win-win situation. So, what is there to lose? 

To tell the fact, THERE is EVERYTHING to lose, because it is very tiring as I still got homework to finish, cope up with the course outplan and of course, STUDY!! Thank god it is only for this week!! I don't think I can take another crazy week like this over and over again.

The apartment unit also got some problem, thus forcing me and my house mates to shift apartment. From Blok A2, we shifted over to Blok A6. An apartment unit further and mostly inhibited by the seniors. WOW, I became a senior in less then a month!! Since my back is injured, I think I have injured in even more since I shifted the stuff into the new apartment unit. Ow...my back... =.=''.

Anyway, I am not going back home again this week. So, maybe I'll be home next week. Till next time cheers~

0 comments: