THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So Far, So Good.....

So far, everything seems nice in UniTEN. The food here is quite a heartache though. It really breaks my heart every meal time, just to get a balanced diet. RM 10 per day is my budget, and RM 40 per week is how I am going to manage my finance. Need to survive until either my PTPTN or YTN loan gets approved.

Anyway, I tried out UniTEN's swimming pool on Monday. The most shallow part is about 1.3 meters while the deepest was 3 meters deep. Yes, I am not kidding, it is 3 meters deep. I could have died if I do not know how to swim. Anyway, I am planning to swim every Monday or Tuesday just to keep my body in check.

Then, on Tuesday, I participated the Chinese Culture Society gathering event. It was around 8pm to 10pm in Collage Of Information Technology (COIT). The gathering was not bad, given that it is planned by fellow students. So, I don't really mind much on that. I got a good mind to take part in the PKC Freshies Camp for next week. Need to ask my dad first =.="

And TODAY! I went for the UniTEN Buddhist Fellowship gathering for a talk about relating Buddhism to university life. The talk was held In COIT also and the speaker was Mr. Vijaya. The talk was very interest and funny at the same time. Mr. Vijaya is really an experienced speaker in my opinion because he knows how to get out attention. 

Now, I got alot going through my mind, which club to participate in. I know for sure that I am going to join the Chinese Culture Society and UniTEN Buddhist Fellowship already, but I am still doubting should I join back Tae-kwando. My back ache is also not fully healed yet, and it clashes with the other 2 societies activity. Need some opinion here!! Any views are welcomed~

Till next time, cya~

0 comments: