THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OMG, Finally Can Blog!!

For some reason, I can't seem to blog in UniTEN for this past few days. Oh well, that doesn't matter now, since I can blog now!!! 

Well, this time, I wanna talk about my experience in the PKC Freshies Camp. Frankly speaking, all I can say is the FOOD is worth my money =D. Well, as u can see, I payed RM20 for the club's membership fee and the camp together. Well, in 1 day time, we got 4 meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. Lunch and dinner was no ordinary packed food you see in camps. PKC provided us with two type of vegetables and a type of meat! HORRAY for pork!! =P

Anyway, on Friday night, the camp started, ah....the usual basics of every camp. Ice breaking sessions in your respective groups. Oh well, since I am already used to this kind of situation, I fit in just nicely. The flag I designed is also quite cute in a sense of way since when we split into our respective groups, my group was under the code "dog". So, I drew a dog on our flag which looks very cute. I'll try and get the photoes from my seniors soon. After everything was over at 10.30pm, I went for my dance practice with my senior, Juin Farn and damn we practiced until so late!! It was about 1.30am when we finished practicing....

Saturday came, well, it always does, time never stop flowing....since I slept late this morning, which was around 2.30am, I was late for the camp!!! Never mind, I was not the only one as my house mate Ker Jia also overslept as both of us practice until late at night this morning. So, the camp programme goes on by having games, as in station games where two teams compete against each other to find the victor. There are 6 teams and 6 game stations, so eventually, we will meet some of the same group twice. My group won 4 rounds and lost 2 rounds. Ok, la, not that bad. I'll try and get the pictures from my seniors too for this 1....

Then, in the afternoon, we had a "fashion" show. Well, basically, we are given a theme and we must make costumes according to our themes. My teams theme was superhero. We kinda sucked at it. Do you know, it is very scary when a guy plays a girl's part. I am talking cross dressing, because, guys will do things a girl will never do!!  Ok la, yes, they did made us stuff coconut shells (provided by the facilitators) and newspaper at the chest, but from my view, I think they had over-done it a little. I cannot participate in the fashion show as I was in the drama team as well, so, literally, I was BARRED from participating that game due to my senior's orders. When they were designing the costumes, I was not around was I had to reherse for the drama act!! What a waste, I wished I could join them and do crazy stuff!! The fashion show, which was very funny, seeing guys dressed as girls and doing very perverted stuff!! This is certainly a blow on the girl's honour in my opinion as the guys are acting like strippers and whores!! They sure have the talent for it, as no one understand what a person wants more then themselves.

The drama which was after the fashion show was a fiasco. We crossed the line and kinda insulted some of the PKC senior members, especially the EXCO members. Oh well, no one care about them anyway, if you can't take the joke, stay out of it! Well, it is a common sense that nobody will make fun of you unless you have done something which did something which annoyed the other party. So, screw them!! =D

In the evening, we got water games~~ Yay!! Time to get wet and splash water on the seniors and facilitators!! Its pay back time!!! WAKAKAKAKA!!! After the game, I eventually got sick as in a common cold. That doesn't matter to me, as my natural body resistance is high, so I can get over it just by resting. No, I am not lying, I just need to rest and sleep to allow my body to recover from minor sickness like flu or fever.

At night, they organized a detective game for us to play. To me, the case they made is quite easy for me, maybe its due to the CSI episodes I watched and Detective Conan which I read. So, with me fooling around with the gang again, we came out on top for the game. My murder theory was proven correct and I am also very grateful to my team mates as they trust me. Cause I had to leave them right before we have to submit our theories as Juin Farn told me that I had to practice the dance with them. Doesn't very nice eh? Of all they things I am good at, I had to skip it.... Lets see, on Saturday night, we practice dancing all they way till midnight to perfect our breaks.

Sunday!! The last day of the camp.  Well, me and Ker Jia couldn't join the Treasure Hunt event in Taman Bukit Jalil as we had to reherse for the dance performance later on. I heard it was very fun. I kinda regreted I did not go to play with my team mates. Oh well, everything went smoothly for the last day of the camp. The dance performance was quite OK la, considering that we only trained less then 48 hours. I'll upload the video when I get back home. The connection in UniTEN is just too slow for the video upload.

Talked too much...time to take a break and have a Kit Kat~

0 comments: