THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hey, I can Blog in UniTEN!

Yay!! I can blog in UniTEN!!! I guess the connection is not as bad as i though it would be...=)

Though...downloading and youtube is totally out of the question....it is so freakking slow!! 

But, I still can go into sites like facebook and play Restaurant City =X and etc etc.

Anyway, the classes already started, mainly for now is all introductions and all the crap, I don't think that I will be having any tutorial classes this week though....

Watched Transformers 2 yesterday with my family. It was so f**king cool!!! I need to hold my bladder juz not to miss any of the actions!! The way the Autobots "terminates" the Decepticons is just like the God Of War's finishing move. WAIT! IT IS EVEN BETTER!!! 2 hours and 15 minutes of non-stop action and metal clashing! This is something everyone would really enjoy.

The old Hollywood law was also implanted. Hero never dies. Who wanna watch a movie where the hero will die? LOL

Till next time, ciaoz!

0 comments: