THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

1st Week Of Studies In UniTEN

OK, here is the thing, my 1st week in Uniten has already OWNED me. Physisc is like WTF?! and Calculus is like Holy S**t.

Seems like I have to struggle to get through foundation year...no more fooling around I guess. The campus in UniTEN is huge...wanna get to one place to another take quite some time. So, to get to one class to another class, I am cycling in the campus. Great form of exercise in my opinion, but now only I know that I am lacking of exercise. My muscles have been hurting everytime I am cycling uphill.

Just recently, I participated in the UniTEN Buddhist Fellowship Warm Welcoming Week. Yes, I know I am a "banana" but I still understand Mandrin ok? The event was an average event, considering the number of participants. Anyhow, given it was the worst of luck during that day, I did not eat dinner until 10pm+ which is after the event.

Since there is pool in UniTEN, it will be a waste not to use the facilities right? So me and my pals are planning to take a dip in the pool next week. Time to stress my muscles to its limits again.

Till next time, ciaoz

0 comments: