THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

UBER LAGGY FOR WEEKS!!!

Hm...most of you would wonder why would I say so....The reason is simple, Alvin came back from UniTEN for his semester break....NOW, he is going to download The Sims 3 from the internet....damn it...that freaking game is 5.5GB!! So darn big!! I wonder how long is it going to take....I can't juz go mad...coz I know I dun hav the rights...coz I'll be playing that game also...

This is going to take awhile to complete.....i rather buy the DVD, haha!! But since Alvin wants to download it...can't object right? Only cause more fights...though...I really want to punch him for a VERY long time ady....

The Sims 3....*drools*...Grand Theft Auto -like game.....juz like the everyday The Sims, but this time, there are no restrictions on where you can go...no more boundries...you are free to explore anywhere u want to!!

Till next time~

0 comments: