THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gay Outing!!

WAIT!! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING!! The "gay" does not means "homo", but it means "happy". Dun go thinking the wrong way....hehe...word power...

Anyway, yesterday, me, Wei Ming, Aik Cheong, Weng Lam, Wei Fung, Piak Hong, Kien Sin, Wai Mun, Xin Min, Teng Jong went to Sunway Pyramid for a short outing...we watched Monster VS Aliens in 3D. The movie kinda sucked...I yawned alot thorughout the movie. My ratings? easy~ 2/5!!!

Before the movie started, me, Wei Ming and Aik Cheong went for a bite at Wendy's since we are kinda hungry, while the rest of the gang went for archery, from what Kien Sin told me...anyway, I too went to Popular bookstore with Wei Ming, Aik Cheong and Kien Sin appoximantely 30 minutes before the rendezvous time.

I read a PC magazine and I wanna recommand a few programmes to all my buddies out here.

1st program, CCleaner.

This program allows u to delete all the junks in your computer, such as internet history, the cache file, cookies, temperory internet files, etc etc. This kind of "junks" can take spaces up to 1GB in ur hard disk if u dun clean up ur PC regularly.

The link : http://www.ccleaner.com/

2nd program, Recuva

This program helps up recover deleted files from the recycle bin. For example, ur siblings or any1 deleted files that you need and and "emptied" the recycle bin, u can use this program to recover the lost file, juz like system recover, but shorter time.

The link : http://www.recuva.com/

Till next time, cya.

0 comments: