THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Handphone!! YAY!!

OMG!! In preparation to go UniTEN, in about 1 week time, my parents bought some stuff for me. Since I would be staying at the hostel.....anyway, we bought clothes, shoe, etc etc....My dad also bought me a new handphone~~ Wheeeeee~~

It is the Sony Ericsson C510....kinda nice eh? The screen is BIG and it is slim too!! But mine is silver though =X. The specs will be...search in da internet la...I am feeling lazy to type today...The hot weather must be getting to me, draining all the energy out of me...

Oh well, Alvin finally finished downloading The Sims 3, this means the internet connection will be back to normal...yay~ At the same time, he will be hogging the computer, thus, I can't play T-T.

Abraham Lincon once said this...It's the life in your years, not the years in your life that counts. So, to all my friends, live up to everyday as if it is your last!!

0 comments: