THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Pissed Morning....Bad Day....

DAMN IT!! Wah lao...this morning i tried to participate in the Hitz.fm Morning Crew's game. The game is like this 1, they will play a person's laugh, then, you, as the player have to guess who is the person laughing. This laugh have been going on for a week ady, and nobody can guess it!! The prize money snowballs to RM 700!! RM 700 worth of pizza hut voucher, not cash!! Don't get over excited...

Anyway, I failed to enter the game...damn it...there was someone one step ahead of me!!! ARGH!!! I hear the tone on my phone, I was so happy ady, but then, when I listen back to the radio, the girl got the answer correct ady!! AHHH!!!!

There will be a next time I hope, I really want to treat my friends back for all the things they've done...

Frustration....frustration....frustration....nvm....I....go....play....Dragonica....

I'll be back....*Terminator Style*

0 comments: