THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Its Been Two Weeks...

Its been two week since I left my blog updateless. There is nothing much going on recently with my life. I feel like it has been circling around in a perfect circle. Everyday in campus also so tired, classes until 4pm on normal days and 8pm on Mondays. Waking up at 5.30am, going to class on 7am, it really feels like a working life.

I never like November and December so far, apart from the holidays, but now, I am a university student, so those holidays don't count anymore. Why would I hate November and December? Well, cause for some reason, I am most vulnerable in this two months compared to other rainy seasons. My classes are all fully air-conditioned, and in the teather, it's freezing in there!!! It is like a God-damned refrigerator in there!

My lectures are going from bad to worse, especially my Physics!!! I am taking extra classes for Physics just to cope up for the lessons. The seniors are coming back from their semester break on Monday, and I guess it is going to be another busy semester in UniTEN. The ghost town will once again be populated, the empty food courts will be filled again and club activites will start once again.

God damned I am exhausted nowdays, I just wish to hibernate all year long. In UniTEN, I study like hell, while at home, I sleep like hell. Damn...so tired....ciaoz...

0 comments: