THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Tale, Another Failure.....

Time sure flies in a blink of an eye. Too bad lost time can never find its way back.


Since last Sunday, I was back in UniTEN, and OH MY GOD! The internet connection was so slow!!! There is nothing to study since the classes has yet to begin. My mood was still ruined from my exam results, and there is no nice games available in my laptop. This leaves me only one option!! To doze off like I do all the time...

Monday came just like that and I wasn't even aware of it. Its the beginning of the new semester, and mostly the classes are boring since its only the introduction. This semester, my timetable is a bit hectic since I have to run back and forth between the Administration Building and College Of Engineering a lot!!! Why the classes must be so far apart?! And I am given only 5 minutes to travel between them? Mondays to Thursdays my classes ends at 4pm while on Friday, my classes ends at 11am. This is going to make my day for the next 3 months....

I felt that the lecturers I got this time were good. They force me to study due to the marks I can allocate for my finals through the class intercourses. Better not to put my hopes up so high first, later the despair doubles when I look at my results. I was never the bookworm kind of student, and my forte is not in science but in language. So, when I look back, WHY THE HELL AM I STUDYING AS AN ENGINEER??! Then, I remembered, a stable income is a must, no matter what it take or how much the sacrifices are. I can always be a lecturer in social science anyway~

On Monday night, Ker Jia, asked if I wanted to go and have dinner with him along with Ming Kang, Chee Kong and Jia Yen, and I thought that it was only dinner, so, no harm done. HOWEVER, plans changed after dinner, Chee Kong proposed that we watch Poker King in the cinema. Me and Ming Kang looked at each other and frowned. Both of us are trying to budget our expenses. In the end, we watched it anyway. Thank god to Student ID!!!

The movie Poker King was an average movie. My ratings will be 3.5/5, a comedy that entertains me is something above average. Eventually, since this movie was talking about poker, I learned a thing a two from the movie to enhance my knowledge in poker. Now, I understand the terms quite well and I too can control my poker face. Watch out world, a con man is on his way!!

Anyway, for certain reasons, I have been easily exhausted from my daily activities in UniTEN. I have been taking evening naps almost everyday!! When I woke up, it was already 7pm. I'm still wondering, can I really survive this semester?? Problems are still to rise one by one, and I fear that it has yet to end. I don't go looking for troubles, but troubles are keen to keep an eye out for me.

For example, yesterday, me and Ker Jia got ourselves locked outside our own room. Neither one of us brought the key out! I had to get the spare key from the hostel administrator on duty. Then, this morning, I woke up late around 6.50 am and I only have 10 minutes to prepare before I leave for my class. This means no breakfast for me, darn it! Then, while I was in a rush, I notice my Student ID was missing!! Oh my god...shit...I am in boiling oil now!!! Never mind, classes are more important now! So, I rushed to my bicycle to find someone tempered with it and now the brake is broken. Scared the shit out of me since I was speeding and I could not break!!! Nearly met my doom once again....

How low can my luck bring me? This is not a good day.....

0 comments: