THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

From bad to worse....

Oh, bummer, how bad can my luck go? Until now, my ID is nowhere to be found. I guess the so called good soul doesn’t exist anymore in this world. How hard is it to find back my ID?! I placed my phone number behind my ID just in case it gets missing, and ALLELUIA!! IT IS MISSING!!!

The other thing I can relate with my missing ID is the security staff of UniTEN!! Not once, but twice when I paid them a visit to remake my ID, they were nowhere in sight!!! When I asked other people, their replay was simple.

“Sorry dik, mereka pergi minum kat food court”

WHAT THE F**K?! What time is it and those idiots want to go for a break?! Office hours starts at 8am, and these people goes for a break at 9am?! Might as well don’t work at all!!! If I want a complain form, I don’t think the form will even reach the higher-ups. Stupid Malays!! I don’t mean any offence, but ask yourself this, do you act like them, or you simply do an honest day of work?

I can’t simply just understand, what is it so hard to work for them? To make matters worse, they are just receptionist!!! They simply have the easiest jobs around!! They just sit around till someone comes over and ask for their assistance! What more can they ask for?! The government is feeding them too much already I assume. This is one of the many causes of their laziness. I can preach from dawn till dusk if I continue to go on like this.

Not only that, my bicycle seems like a problem to me now. My seniors told me that they can check for me the problem, but when they did, they couldn’t help me fix it since they had not seen any damages like mine. I choose not to cycle until my bike is repaired, since the damaged brake was my primary brake. Met death twice in a year, I wouldn’t want to risk the third time, since third time is always the charm anyway.

So, my modes of transportation for now are my feet and the UniTEN buses. If I were to walk to my classes via my feet, it will be too far and time consuming. So, might as well take the bus. BUT, a person of my personality hates to wait, so waiting for the busses are really ticking me off. Over in the morning is fine, since a bus arrives every 5 to 10 minutes or so. However, in the evening is a different story, since my class ends at 4pm, unless my lecturer releases us early, it’s almost impossible to catch the 4pm bus! The next bus is at 4.30pm. Slack around for ½ an hour is not fun at all since I got nothing much to do!!

I am writing a draft for my blog on Microsoft Word while waiting for the receptionists to finish their morning tea. Even though I have been waiting for more than ½ an hour, there are still no signs of them. How long does it take for them just to eat? Oh wait, let me guess, they will have their daily chit chat, walking at their leisure pace back and forth and think that everyone has all the time in the world. It is already 9.37am, and after this, I am not free at all, my time table is fully occupied until their office closes at 4pm.

Ah, these kind of people really ticks me off!!!! If Malaysia has any chance to improve, kick these kind of people out their offices and hire people who REALLY works!! Got class now, till next time…..

0 comments: