THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Look At The Dust!!!!

WAHHH!!! LOOK AT THE DUST COMPILED ON MY BLOG!!! ITS ONE INCH THICK!!!! *Blows the dust*. So long I din't update my blog already. Guess I was just too lazy to do so? HAHA!! Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. For the past 2 weeks, this is what happened in my life.

I'll start off with the Tun Mahathir 6th Lecture Series which was held in UniTEN 2 weeks ago and the speaker was no other than the Raja Muda of Perak, Raja Nazrin. For me, I din't even bother to listen, due to his speech was about "The Role Of Youths In Forging A Prosperous Malaysia". The reason I din't bother to listen because the speech itself is a totaly hypocrisy. He was reading it off a piece of paper, and I assume that that piece of paper was set up by some one else? Oh well, I wasn't the only one fishing/playing facebook on my phone/sleeping, the whole hall was!! OK, here's the thing, we were force to go and listen to the lecture series. Some lecturers even resort to low tactics such as giving extra marks if they students attended the lecture! Damn....that's not fair....

Ok, in his lecture, he said, "We should be able to voice a different opinion without being insulted or threatened with humiliation. We should attempt to bring others to our point of view, not through coercion but by the force of our arguments and the justness of our cause". I wonder, is that possible in Malaysia with out being marked as a traitor and being arrested under the ISA?

He also said, "Have the courage to change your views if you come into conflicts with the facts, instead of trying to tailor the facts to suit your beliefs. Always keep an ounce of humility with you". And be pushed around all the time? No way jose, I rather be a dictator than letting some punk push me around! ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS AN IDIOT!

Then, he said, "No matter how many degrees you earn, knowledge is no one's monopoly. The world has no shortage of knowledge but it could always do with more understanding". And look at us now, our minister's offsprings all studying in private school overseas while the people are studying in national schools!! There is no understanding here, IT IS THE FACT THAT THEIR OFFSPRINGS WILL TAKE OVER THEIR PARENT'S ROLE!!! IT'S A BLOODY DYNASTY! NOT A DEMOCRACY!!

This one pisses me off the most! "Whereas before we had an unwritten code of civility, some of the things that are said and done in the name of democracy today, go far beyond common decency". WHERE THE FUCK CAN ONE FIND DEMECRACY IN MALAYSIA?! The unwritten code of civility? Hello?? Everything is now black and white. If you are talking about the social contract, SHOW IT TO ME, BLACK AND WHITE!!!

Lastly, they provided us with free lunch, every thought. "Oh, OK, there are alot more, so I'll grab another lunch box". I did too, I took 2 lunch boxes. BUT, my friend told me the curry taste weird, so I tried it, it taste like soap+plastic? So I din't eat the curry, I placed it aside and eat the chicken and veges. Next thing we know, everyone if suffering from diarrhea!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS UNITEN TRYING TO PULL?!

RAWR!! Don't want to talk about the lecture anymore, make myself even more mad only!!! Anyway onto the next topic!!!

Last week, PC Fair!!! YAY!! As usualy, very hectic and the prices were low too!! I bought myself a notebook cooler and an external hard disk! Intranet, HERE I COME!!! DOWNLOAD SPREE!!!! Anyway, things aren't as nice as they used to be, less eye candies. I wonder where all the eye candies went to, now is December, ought to have more right? Oh well, I'll just ignore it and wait for the next PC Fair!

Last week also, I can my mid-term test for Chemistry and Calculus!!! DAMN!!!! AHHHH!!! I should have scored for Chemistry!!! WHYY DID I MAKE SO MUCH UNFORCED ERRORS!!! DAMN!!!! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!

Next week onwards till Christmas I'll be busy with charity work for the UniTEN Buddhist Fellowship society. And, this Wednesday (Today is a Sunday), is my PHYSICS EXAM!!! I WILL DO MY BEST!!! BANZAI!!!!

0 comments: