THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Semester Break Coming To The End....

Well, it seems that my semester break is almost up. Time to go back to UniTEN and work my ass off once again. Time flies when you are having fun, that is what was said, but, to me, time flies just like that even when I am not having fun at all!!!

In this two weeks of semester break, to tell the truth, I have been doing nothing but eat, sleep, play and clear my bladder. I din't even do anything useful in my life for the last 2 weeks. My Facebook is on 24/7, my sleeping hours is irregular since I sleeps in the dawn and wakes up around noon. I only eat 2 meals a day, sometimes one meal a day. I am not boasting, but this is a bad way to live your life. Trust me...very unhealthy......

I have been doing nothing on Facebook but relinking videos on my profile and upload new videos. Basically, I do not wish to link it via youtube, or else my friends and seniors in UniTEN would not be able to enjoy it. So, I download the video from youtube and upload it in Facebook. For your information, in UniTEN, students within the campus are not allowed to stream youtube videos, but instead, we can stream videos from Facebook.

One of my friends requested videos to be downloaded from youtube and reupload it in Facebook, and I told myself, "Oh, OK, why not, since I am so free anyway". Then, I uploaded stupid videos, some of you might know Hard Gay, the Japanese comedian, and then, I also uploaded some of the Happy Tree Friends videos. What surprises me is, Evonne herself actually laughed watching Happy Tree Friends! My seniors asked for more, so as Weng Lam, my friends asked why most of the characters have to die and some of them can't take the blood.

When I am not on Facebook, I am mostly sleeping, or playing Maple Story. Fooling around with my Soul Master/Dawn Warrior right now. Its been so long since I played Maple, and everything seems so different right now, even the market prices doubled from when I last played. It's so hard for an old timer like me to catch up with the new generation....

Yesterday, while I was on Facebook, I saw Big D's (Danial) post. It goes with a quote 

They asked, "how does it feel to love someone who loves someone else?" After a deep breath, I answered, "It's like hugging a cactus, the tighter you embrace, the more it hurts..."

I liked this quote the moment I saw it. Why? Well, 'cause the meaning of the quote is VERY true.

I'm going back to UniTEN this Saturday to clean up the apartment. Studies will resume on Monday and I guess I am up for the toughest semester in my Foundation Course. Chemistry, Physics and Calculus all coming at me together. It's time to bulk up, my results are coming out on the 31st October, I hope my heart is ready for it....

Story telling time is over...till next time.... 

0 comments: