THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Boring Life For Now....

Well, since someone pestered me into updating my blog already, I guess there is no choice but to tell my tale once again.


How come I am bored? Well, the answer is easy~

Ever since my first trimester's final examination was over, I hung back in UniTEN for a little while longer, till the end of the week. Since my exams ended on Tuesday, I hung back till Friday. Many of you will ask what for, but my answer is simple, to fool around a little longer in UniTEN.

Wednesday, right after our exam, boy were we so happy to go out and play. We had Ker Keng, to take me and my pals (Stanley, Ming Kang, Ker Jia, Chee Kong) over to KTM Serdang. The time was around 3.00pm that time I am not mistaken. We took the KTM to Mid Valley to have our breakfast + lunch. Yes, its 3.00pm and we have yet to eat anything yet. Boy, were we starving!!!

During the train ride, we were discussing physics? Exams was already over and we were still discussing physics theorems about the train's movement and all the crap there is talk on the spot. Reach Mid Valley already~ Hurrah!! First thing first, GET SOMETHING DOWN OUR EMPTY STOMACH!!!

We went to Pasta Zanmai to have our breakfast + lunch + dinner there. 3 meals in the price of 1. Haha!! Very costly though...=.=''. Walked around Mid Valley, then we were to play pool at the top floor, next to the cinema. Play around, fool around some more, then out of the blue, we decided to go to Petaling Street, since Ker Jia is from Penang, Chee Kong is from Perak and Stanley is from Sabah, why dun let them have their way around Kuala Lumpur for a while.

Took the KTM again to Kuala Lumpur this time. Walked around Petaling Street, drink mata air kucing. There is nothing much in Petaling Street actually, just cheap goods sold at cut throat prices. Stanley bought a shirt that was originally tagged RM 40.00, but as a friend, me and Ming Kang cannot just sit by and watch our friend get conned. So, we bargained with the salesperson and got ourselves 1/2 price for the shirt. Could have gone lower, but best not risk it...

Done with Petaling Street, and its back to UniTEN we go~ Taking the KTM from Kuala Lumpur all the way back to Serdang. Ker Keng took us from the Serdang Station back to UniTEN.

THURSDAY!!! AHHHH!!! Have to register for our apartments for next semester today!!! Jeremy came over in the afternoons and took me, Ming Kang, and Stanley to have lunch in Alamanda Putrajaya along with Chyi Tian. Go to a shopping mall can eat what? Around the world we went, and yet, we were stuck back at KFC. RAWRR!!! Went to the arcade and fooled around with them a bit after lunch. Digest the food....^^

Be gone with that, in the evening, finished my registration for the rooms next semester, its time to pack up my stuff and prepare to leave tomorrow afternoon....

Friday, HOME AT LAST!!! But this is where the worst comes to play....I AM BORED!!! AARGHH!!!!

From Friday onwards till TODAY NOW!! I have been doing nothing!!!! Been on facebook 24/7, uploading videos for my UniTEN seniors to watch. Since we cannot stream youtube in UniTEN. So, I thought that I'll play nice and humour them~

Well, just this week, she said that I've changed, I was wondering, change in a good manner or a bad manner. Anyway, she ought to know, that SHE was the reason that I've changed. People don't usually change overnight or without a cause to change. Just take it as Newton's First Law that indicates that the object will continue to be at rest given that no external forces are exerted on it. But sometimes, I do wonder, if I din't really knew her back then, how would I be right now......

Oh well, ignore that, now I am still slacking about around the house....I guess I am really just too free. 1 more week before the next semester starts. Calculus, Physics 2, Chemistry, HERE I COME!!!

There is specifically one part that never heals, and that is going to leave a scar~

0 comments: