THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Is this the end?

Our pandemic spread of H1N1 virus has finally reached to where I reside for now. I got a feeling that it is right in front of my doorstep. The Grim is knocking on my door. Bidding its time to drag my soul down to the depths of hell where it is suitable for the sins I have committed.

12 people got quarantined in UniTEN already due to the suspicions of catching the H1N1 virus. It seems that there is still no "holiday" given to students to burrow themselves away from the society for the mean time just in case. But burrowing only means of transmission of the virus among ourselves. Even the healthy will get sick. Just like the zombies in Resident Evil.

Life sure makes a clown out of us. When everything starts to go along nicely, it just have to break down with another despair and worry. Why can't I just live my life peacefully? Why can't I just take a long break from all the problems I am facing? The answer is because I just can't!! Bearing the unlucky star under me, problems always come looking for me.....

Some of you might say that they are anti-viral available as treatment for now. But how much stockpile of anti-viral do they have? And looking back at my skin colour, I think I will be sitting on the waiting list for the treatment. Wear a mask? In my opinion, even if you wear a mask, it will be practically useless since the virus is like nano-sized and the threads on the mask does not even filter nano-sized particles.

Wait a minute, although I say all of that, it doesn't mean I am going to die!! That is just my negative thoughts. I can't die yet!!! There are things I still want to do and achieve! Promises I made and I have to honour, get my degree, becoming a politician etc etc.

Cookie, if you are reading this, I still intend to keep that promise!! Just wait for the right time to come! You'll definitely get what I promised you!! 

0 comments: