THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dead Blog....

Wow, I been leaving my blog for quite some time, without a proper update.... Oh well, no matter, now I am going to update it~

Maybe the idea of UniTEN closing is a bad idea after all. It seems that I am stuck at home, doing nothing but playing computer and study. Long story cut short, I AM BORED!!!

Well, a lot of people have been sick recently, my cousins are sick, my sister is also sick and I still got the freaking flu! Don't worry, it is all the stupid environment problem, the stupid haze, not the Influenza A (H1N1) problem. The death counts have been rising rapidly now days. I still don't see the government doing any protective measurements. Even if they DID, I wouldn't notice since I rarely watch TV anymore. I would like to know how Malaysia will react if Najib gets H1N1 (I hope he does), for me, I'll have a really good laugh!

I have been acting now days, it is seriously killing me every second I acted, since I am not who I am..... Sometimes, I wish to walk under the rain.

0 comments: