THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Money, Money, Money, Its A Rich Man's World~~ ^^v

Weng Lam~~ Ya owe me money~~Where is my RM 1, 000~~ Wakakakaka~

Previously, u said in ya blog that its impossible to learn how to fold an origami rose from the internet ya? U even stated that learning from other people will take a long time...ok, fine, I took up ya challange, look up da internet and i found various guides teaching ya how to fold an origami rose.

So, now that i hav done it, will u giv me my money? If ya wan proof....







Though, it is not as nice as yours, i roughly did it...while u want to giv to someone important. So nice or not nice, the main point is, IT IS A ROSE!!!

Nothing is impossible.....if u are willing to learn...even the worst methods can mean something to u...

Anyway, juz forget about the money la....at least i learned something new...useful anot, i dunno yet....go belanja leost makan la...

0 comments: