THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

2 Family Outings In A ROW!!

Holy crap!! 2 family outing in a row?!! That is rare!! Anyway, yesterday, 28th May ya? I went to Mid Valley with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday...so, we got a choice of movie selection..

A) Terminator Salvation (I wanna watch)

B) Night In The Museum 2: Battle Of The Smithsonians

C) Monster VS Aliens

So, in the end, we went for Night In The Museum 2, it is a good movie to watch, and hilarious too!! Here is some spoliers *ahem* I mean, trailers~

OMFG!! The bobblehead Einsteins and 300 parody from Jedediah and Octavius IS SO NICE and FUNNY!!! Really, I recommend you all to watch this movie!! I personally made some animation out from the trailer...

me mini bobble-head Einsteins!!

and

haha, Dexter and Able both slapping the hero....

Kinda dissapointed cannot watch Terminator....but, there will be a chance!! RAWR!

OK, for today, was kinda surprising! Today, my dad also invited my 3rd aunts' family to an all-you-can eat buffet at Sunway Hotel Tower. Since my father is a Visa card holder for Standard Charted, he gets a 60% discount!! SO he booked for 9 person!! OMG! The food is like...SO FREAKKING NICE!!! Eat until so full!!! damn, I nv remembered eating until like that! The food was simply delicious!! I hope there is a next time!!

OK, eat till cannot eat anymore ady...time to go walk around, so me, alvin, allan and my cousin go for a stroll at sunway pyramid, bought some stuff for personal use...hehe...I will soon update the pictures about the food! Wait for the upload and drools ya!!

0 comments: