THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

SPM RESULTS!!!

OMG!! I din post this the moment i got my results coz my internet connection was terminated since i m going to move to a new house!! Still no connection there, blogging in my grandma's house now...leave a comment anyway =).

My SPM result....was like crap!! It was least then what i expected to get!! I was expecting 6A1's, but i only got 5A1's, so dissapointing!!

B. Malaysia - B4
English - A1
1119 - A2
EST - A1
Moral - A1
Add Maths - B3
Physics - B3
Biology - B4
Chemistry - B4
History - A1
Modern Maths - A1

I was expecting A1 for BM too...*sniffs*

Anyway, i would like to congratulate all my friends who got more 'A's then me~ Siew Chin, Aik Cheong, Chiew Foong, Evonne, Kien Sin, Wei Ming, Tian Ai, Zi Hui, Ivy, Sheng Yong, Wai Leong, Si Mun, and alot more, couldn't remember all! =)

Anyway, i rly became very EMO when i got home!! The shock of the results really took a toll on my health...got a bloody headache and then a fever (-.-''). Now got cough, haha...

After I got my results, I went home, then i start to get a slight headache....i choose to ignore the pain, so i went online and chat abit with Aik Cheong, Xin Min and Evonne. I think i choose a bad time to talk to Evonne that current day....being emo is really not a right time to talk to her i guess....

Evonne, i m sorry that i acted like that when i chatted with you, perhaps u can juz ignore what i say during that time? I was seriously not being myself that time, i shouldn't hav talk all those problems infront of u, makes me look stupid eh?? Anyway, thx for spending your precious time talking to me and cheering me up, i really appreciate it. Since i seen you in tears before, i guess that makes us even huh? And i really meant it when i say i liked you (as what you think for urself la)~

However, my situation now hangs in a balance and i muz fight for my higher education, and i got NS to think about!! Oh btw, Evonne, pen knives are not allowed in the camp, thx for the thought anyway.

On to the next topic, moved to the new house anyway!! YAY!! GOT MY OWN ROOM!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!

No internet connection!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
No Astro!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
NO TV signal (antenna)!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Elmo, i am busy nowdays, sry i couldn't post any pictures...

Time is cutting short on me now...sry i couldn't stay and talk longer...

This is most proberly my last post, going to NS doesn't mean i'll come back in one piece though, there is a slight chance i might die, since my luck is so bad to begin with, wish me luck! Seriously, i might die...

Till next time, bye bye~

0 comments: