THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

If I Were the Boss

Yo wassup!! My blog has been dead for quite some time ady!! I guess its time to update it!

It seems that the topic has no relevence with what i am typing right now....that comes later~

Lets go back to 1 week ago!! I went to sunway lagoon wif my buddies (yay)!!

No pictures added, coz i m too lazy to upload...mayb next time 1st...or go to eLmo's blog via the link below over at "My Blogs List"...

Anyway, it was fun, i hav to admit it though...we pushed wai mun over the edge by making him sit the pirate's revenge and tomahawk with us~ IT SPINS 360 degree!! WOOTS!! UBER HIGH!! I was sitting beside wai mun and he 'ahhhh' in such a monotone way =.=''. Hey wai mun, if u are reading this, try some voice practices, express ur emotions in a better way!

Finally, after long last, i got my P license ady!! this means i can drive by the law...but who the hell follows the law anyway?? I am sure many of u don't....=X

My work in MPOB is finally done (still get full payment) now i got 3 weeks worth of rest before i go for NS! Its a whole new adventure and of course, a summer camp~

On the last day of work, boss treated us for some pizza. I wish that Kimi can send me the photoes...i think i can ask Tian Ai for that, since the are soooooooooo "close". Tian Ai, if u are reading this, take note that the black mail photoes are ready to go on, my blog any time!!

Hm...its already march, and i hav to shift house on the 13th....haiz...this will take our distances even further....but closer to kien sin's =X. Gonna miss my old home though...

Last but not least, a video from JJ and Ean, the hitz.fm morning crew, a parody they made called If I Were The Boss from If I Were A Boy from beyonce, enjoy!

I'll get the lyrics later and if u wan the song, e-mail me, i'll send it to u. Till next time, cya!

0 comments: