THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Last Post For 3 Months....

Hello everybody....as stated as above, i m going to leave my blog to dust for 3 months time...cause i m going to NS...damn NS...wasting tax payers money, wasting my time...anyway, enough with the complains, there is no turning back now...what done is done.

The NS letter they sent to me...i din even bother to do as they instructed....1st of all, i din even open my bank account...Chiew Foong told me the nearest Agro Bank from Puchong is in Seputeh. WTF!! I dun wanna go to Seputeh juz to do my NS stuff, so i choose to ignore it, Weng Lam says its okay anyway. Next the medical check up form, i choose to ignore it, why u way ask? Because it requires an approval from a GOVERNMENT hospital and it takes a freakking long time juz for ur turn! And anyhow, i m physically fit and healthy, so there is no need for the checkup. Jeevaraj told me its fine anyway.

NS is going to take me away for 3 months...its a long time, so i will like to dedicate this song to all my friends out there!!

If I do not survive NS...this proves that i am weak...oh well, my fate is destined, if i die, i might as well juz say au revoir here. Any critics, ill wishes, happy wishes, pls leave a mark at my chat box.

Au Revoir!!

0 comments: