THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day.....

Ah crap. din manage to update my blog yesterday... RAWR! Anyway, ytd was 14th February, which was suppose to be Valentine's Day. BUT! The day b4 that was Friday the 13th!! LOL!!

Oh well, the my whole life (up-to-date) Valentine's Day has been a very lonely day for me~ lol!! So, i prefer to lock myself up in the room the whole day. I'm sure I m not the only one who feel like that, coz i know alot of people who are also very lonely yesterday~

Anyway, no chocolates yesterday but at least there was a Happy Valentine's Day wishing from one of my friend. Well, at least that is something, better then nothing....=X

Going to take my P license examination next Tuesday...so anxious!! so sacred!! Anyway, on the road also pao ady 1....so i dun even care much, but muz put on a show....

Till next time, cya'll!!

0 comments: