THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Updateless....

Its been awhile since i update my blog...well, looks like its dying anyway~

Recieved my pay-cheque a week ago...i was like OMG!! So happy!! Too bad i can't use it, all masuk bank ady~

Work was tiring as usual, lucky got friends to chat or else rly boring!

The 15th day of CNY is coming, therefore, no more angpaos ady...sobs!!

The 5th day of CNY was fun, 1 whole gang going over to chiew foong's place, gambling, having fun... i wish more of those times can come again.

Ok, i got a scheme and i was wonder if u guys wanna take part in it, better tell me by leaving a message in my chat box so i can do a head count! My scheme is....
 
TAKING PART IN STAR NIE PROGRAMME

We will register our names under my brother or sister who is still in school and get the news paper from them and send them by using the school's name.

However, when the pizza coupon arrives, I will juz claim it from my siblings. Then we can hav another gathering outside for free (makan only, pizza ma). So, you guys are in or out? Some out ya'll might hav siblings in da school too, make good use of their status as students.

Till next time, cya~

0 comments: