THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Music To My Ears~

I heard music in my ears~

The fucked up "Headmistress" of SMK Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara is finally leaving!! I wonder, does she even have the right to be called a "Headmistress"? I think our classical Nor Zaini can do a better job then her...no kidding!

Since I hav finally reached the subject of the "current" headmistress, there is somethings that I wanna poke out about her 1st.

First of all, SHE IS A FUCKING RACIST!!!

School soccer team, majority is Malay, therefore, she sponsers the uniforms.

School basket ball team, majority is Chinese, thus the fight for free jerseys hav been rejected, but instead, she called them to share with the soccer team. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?! DON'T SHE KNOW THAT SOCCER AND BASKET BALL ARE 2 DIFFERENT SPORTS?! SCREW HER!!

Moreover the school taekwando team needs funds to travel around representing the school for competition. Our request were also denied, since the majority of the team is Chinese, no doubt about that. Thus we hav to dig money outta the club money!! WHAT A FUCKING BITCH!

Moreover, remember Yashovan?? Hm...very unlikely for me to drag a dead man into my post, but, for the sake of critics, who cares~

The grills connecting each block of the schools were always locked! Students have to climb up and down juz to get from 1 block to the other block. Even teachers hav difficulties climbing the stairs and it delays the classes time!! What about those pregnant teachers??!! Therefore I can conclude that the school has no brains!!

I wanna save the critics for another time! Anything u guys wanna say juz place it on my chatbox!

To all the teachers reading this post (if any), be thankful for the "headmistress" hav left the school!

Till next time!

0 comments: