THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Updates Again!!

Wow, i felt like my blog is dying, i need to do something!! So what else is there to do, update of coz~

==============================================================
Christmas Day
==============================================================

Wonderful day, for me at least, becoz i made some1 happy, very happy i mean. I wun say who, dun be so ba gua~ XD

Of coz, what is Christmas without christmas dinner~~~

I went to my neighbours house for the christmas dinner and it was SOOOOOOOOOO NICE!! FTW!!!

===============================================================
Today, Listened to Theory And Practical
===============================================================

OMFG!! So bored for 6 hours!!! I can feel that the lecturers are doing their best to keep us (the people) awake by cranking up some jokes or funny pointers, but i juz can't resist the temptation to take a nap!!

Anyway, i met an old friend today, i also dun wanna say her name~

Now, i hav to wait for 2 weeks b4 i get my L license, i can relax, sweet~

Till then, bb~

0 comments: