THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

HOLY !@#$

Shitty shitty bang bang!! I am back to update my blog!! (''-.-)

Today listen to undang....o mai gwad 5 hours + 1/2 hour break, no mp3, cannot sleep....too cold... listen  to the old hag blah blah blah, laughing to herself and all...I was !@#$.

The "classroom" only got 18 people, and with 2 air conditioners summore (2.5 horse power). So damn cold....cannot sleep...too few people to cover me...cannot listen to mp3, cause too visible...so bored there....gonna die ady....went there around 9.30 finish at 3.30.

I need to take the Undang test soon (on the computer) lets hope Ipass, if not, I rly commit seppuku lo!!! For those who dun know what seppuku means, it means commit suicide in japanese.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next topic, I went to May Kwan's house for BBQ ytd~~

So fun, me and chiew foong, eat ady then eat again like cannot full 1 (haha)~~

Ytd was so shiock!! I rly broke the record le!! My father din even call me until around 12.30 asking me when am i coming home!! Actually, that time I was kinda playing Mahjong while waiting for wai leong so we can go home together. Playing Mahjong with Jun Jet and Kit Chun was fun!! I get to win, haha (pro ma =X)!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer all of your questions on what job i took ( recommended by wei ming ), i took a job in the field of assets management. It means I re-order peoples assets and make sure that it is enough ot tally with the paper or list (you get the picture).

Working hours : 9am - 6pm (full time leh!)
Working days : Weekdays (monday - friday) *yay, saturday and sunday free!!*
Basic Salary : RM 1100
Wages per Day : RM 50 ( doubles if i work on weekends)


OK, i got nothing to write for now ady....

I'll be back! ( Terminator Style)

0 comments: