THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Its Been A While.....

Its been a while since I updated my blog. I guess I was just too busy playing Maple Story (haha).

Recent events in my life....

Went to Fungi's organ solo performance~~

It was so COOL!! But the keyboard screwed Fungi on his second performance!! (''-.-)

Wei Ming found me a job, but I have yet to reply, better go reply soon, I am going to take the job anyways, RM 1, 100 per month. Its not that bad....(for me)

Just register to listen to Undang yesterday...going to the boring ceramah for 5~6 hours.

Darn, life is so boring.

Holiday is SOOOOOOOO boring.

I wonder when can I see all my friends again...

Christmas and New Year is coming, anybody feel like going KLCC to watch the fireworks during New Year? Take me along with you if you guys are planning to do so~

Till next time, ciaoz

0 comments: