THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Played Like A Fool.....

Early morning bad mood already.... the so-called "CERAMAH" that the form 5 Alpha and Beta that we are suppose to have is not even going on.....

Here's the time length of the event before I got fed-up and went home....

  • 7.00am : Went to school...sit at the "pondok" while reading History.
  • 7.30am : Wai Mun came, BUT there is still no one else!! Not even the teachers, so I continue reading History.
  • 7.35am : I went and called Kien Sin, and he said it was 10.00am!! I was like WTF?!! However I recalled that it wasn't so late 1, so I wait out a ittle longer....
  • 7.45am : OK, now I am getting irritated, since there is still not a single soul in sight apart from me and Wai Mun, so I decided to call Wai Leong. He says it is 8.00am to 1.00pm.  Since it is almost 8.00 am anyway, I waited out again....
  • 8.00am : Damn, since when people are punctual?!!
  • 8.20am : GOD DAMN IT!! I HAD IT!! Me and Wai Mun just left the school and went back home!

If it was you, are you pissed?? Of course you ARE! The school has gone from bad to worse, saying that there is a "CERAMAH" and when it is cancelled, there is no notification at all!!

BTW, I am currently fooling around with the HTML, so any changes made to the blog please dun mind~

0 comments: