THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

At Last!! Free From Debts!!

OH MY FREGGING GAWD!! Finally!! I am free from my debts to the school!! Bloody hell, lucky this day has come, i couldn't bare the pressure of owing the school stuff.....it is juz not right! Anyhow, with the school textbooks outta my hands, i am free from doubts.

But before i returned my textbooks, the school organized a "MOTIVATIONAL" talk for the Form 5 students and I was like, OH S**T!! CERAMAH!!! F**K!! Then, I saw the name of the person who is going to give the talk, and what I saw was, Pn. Norafiza. 1st thought in my mind, " Oh god, why today?!".

She talked about our options for the future and how to "REDUCE" our stress. Since my results are not that good, instead of helping us release of stress, she seems like applying oil to the fire by telling us that our options for "AVERAGE" students are close to zero for getting a scholarship and all. She is not "REDUCING" our stress, she is "INCREASING" our stress!! I wonder if she is trying to apply reverse psychology method.....but one thing is for sure, it is not working!! She even drew a time-length scale of her achievements and the roads she has taken. Well, if she can do that, maybe so can I (hehe). In the book The Analects Of Confucius, it was written,

                        I set a goal when I was 15,
                        And found my footing when I was 30,
                        At 40 I was free from doubts.

Well, here is MY version,

                       I set a goal when I was 15,
                       But I have not found my footing when I was 30,
                       At 40 I am extremely puzzled....

0 comments: