THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

OH MY GWAD?! SO PISSED!!

Today was sure special, we had our 'second trial' examination where the teachers won't even mark the question papers. So, since I know that our teachers were going to use questions from other states, i asked my chemistry teacher which paper will come out. So she told me that she will use the paper from the SOUTH state for our examination. I stupidly went through all the trouble to get the SOUTH state paper with its answer scheme just to get a better result (study).

But then, at last, the moment of truth, all of us (those who has the SOUTH state paper tip) got tricked by our cunning (female dog*) teacher!! It came out as WEST paper and and all of us was like WTF?! Tomorrow got physics test, i don't know if I wanna trust my teacher 1 more time anot already....


*Translate into simple English

No name was mentioned here

0 comments: